THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Why Beyond Peace?
To put an end to abuse and raise people’s awareness about rights, we train combatants; we provide expertise in monitoring and investigating human rights and IHL violations, gender-based violence and international crimes affecting children; we accompany societies in transition by supporting mediation efforts, dialogue initiatives and women’s participation to peace processes.
- Updates on our pilot project in CAR
- DDRR: Beyond peace training former rebels and FACA cadres
- First class at Camp Kasai
- Beyond peace will be designing and implementing the IHL/ prevention of sexual violence training for the Central African armed forces (FACA)
- Advising on Op Trenton Mission Rehearsal Exercise