Beyond (peace) Cynthia Petrigh was invited to speak about prevention of sexual violence at an expert’s panel during the International Summit on Ending Sexual violence in London last June. This meeting was an opportunity for Foreign Secretary William Hague to highlight her work.
Why Beyond Peace?
To put an end to abuse and raise people’s awareness about rights, we train combatants; we provide expertise in monitoring and investigating human rights and IHL violations, gender-based violence and international crimes affecting children; we accompany societies in transition by supporting mediation efforts, dialogue initiatives and women’s participation to peace processes.
- Covid, peace and security: make peace or become irrelevant
- Covid-19 test or leadership test? First lessons from the crisis (mis)management
- Women’s contribution to peace and security: why and how to make it work
- Directing the San remo Refugee Law Course on World Refugee Day
- Advising on gendered peacebuilding and disaster risk reduction (DRR)