Why Beyond Peace?
To put an end to abuse and raise people’s awareness about rights, we train combatants; we provide expertise in monitoring and investigating human rights and IHL violations, gender-based violence and international crimes affecting children; we accompany societies in transition by supporting mediation efforts, dialogue initiatives and women’s participation to peace processes.
- Covid, peace and security: make peace or become irrelevant
- Covid-19 test or leadership test? First lessons from the crisis (mis)management
- Women’s contribution to peace and security: why and how to make it work
- Directing the San remo Refugee Law Course on World Refugee Day
- Advising on gendered peacebuilding and disaster risk reduction (DRR)